This white Singerie duvet cover has a cheerful design with decorative scenes featuring birds, monkeys, and a heron in a flower-filled summer house. A tonal stripe makes up the background of these scenes. The pillowcase features a decorative flower. This print was inspired by the singerie art genre that was popular in the South Netherlands during the Rococo. The back of the duvet cover and the pillowcases have a detailed geometric tile print. The pillowcases and the duvet cover have an Oxford trim and brightly coloured piping on the sides. The pillowcases have a unique tie closure. This makes the cushion reversible, which creates a lovely mix-and-match effect on your bed. Especially for the rich dessin Singerie we developed a luxurious and sustainable packaging. Reuse the box for anything you want to store.
This duvet cover is not only an eye-catcher in your bedroom, as a result of 100% high-quality Percale cotton this duvet cover is very soft. Percale is finely woven high-quality cotton with a thread count of 200.
Singerie is available in different sizes:
- 135x200 cm single duvet cover (1x pillowcase 80x80 cm) (zipper closure)
- 140x200/220 cm single duvet cover (1x pillowcase 60x70 cm) (tuck-in flap)
- 155x220 cm single duvet cover (1x pillowcase 80x80 cm) (zipper closure)
- 200x200 cm double duvet cover (2x pillowcase 80x80 cm) (zipper closure)
- 200x200/220 cm double duvet cover (2x pillowcase 60x70 cm) (tuck-in flap)
- 240x200/220 cm king duvet dover (2x pillowcase 60x70 cm) (tuck-in flap)