Earrings goldplated Flower of Brighton Blue
The elegant Flower of Brighton earrings are inspired by wonderful memories of a beautiful garden in Brighton. The emerald green onyx in the centre is surrounded by six small turquoise gemstones and transparent olive green peridot leaves as the perfect finishing touch. The earrings are developed and produced in collaboration with Sas Design Jewelry.
- Total size: 2.7 cm
- The earrings have a clasp on the back
- Handmade in India
- Hand-cut gemstones
- They are made of 18K gold-plated sterling silver and adorned with genuine natural and precious gemstones
- Each pair of earrings is carefully packed in unique handmade gift packaging
- Quality: Sterling silver 925/1000
- All of our jewellery is handmade and should be handled with love and care.
- We advise against using perfume, lotions, oils or any other beauty products on pearls.
- Please also avoid exposing the jewellery to household chemicals and cleaning products that may damage the stones, silver or gold.
- We advise against swimming or bathing with any of our jewellery.
- Gold-plated jewellery will lose its shine over time, depending on how often it is worn.